- Owned by DDW Corp Limited
- Years in operation 7
- Minimal price per page $10
- Deadline 3 hours
- Revision policy Yes
- Refund policy Yes
- Only original content
- On-time fulfillment of your order
- Quick order placement: fill in the simple order form or text us on Messenger
- Ability to contact support specialist 24/7 via phone, Messenger or Online chat
- Delivery of a high-quality product by experts with a Ph.D. or Master's degree in your field of study
- We didn’t notice any significant disadvantages
We want you to choose only the most reliable companies that is why every day review and rate different writing services. In this overview, you are going to learn about Eduguide. It is one of the most popular agencies at the moment, has lots of testimonials, and seems rather professional at first glance. Continue reading to find out whether EduGuide is legal, affordable, and experienced.
What Is Eduguide?
Our Eduguide review is based on facts and experience. No subjective approaches and opinions. This writing company already has lots of overviews on the Internet, and almost all of them are positive. People say that this writing company is trustworthy, responsible, affordable, and attentive.
To check whether it is true, we have also placed an order and tested different aspects of the agency. We were pleasantly surprised with the result and can’t wait to share our opinion with you.
Services That They Provide
Let us start with the services they provide. At the moment, the company consists of writers with all academic backgrounds. That is why you can order not only high school papers but also Ph.D. content. Here are some of the services students can expect at EduGuide:
- Essays of all kinds;
- Annotated bibliographies;
- Research papers;
- Reports and reviews;
- Personal statements;
- Term papers;
- Lab reports and others;
If you don’t see the necessary paper in the list above, go to the order form or contact the support team. They will help you to choose the most suitable option.
Prices and Banking Methods
After reading other Eduguide reviews, we were surprised to notice that almost all students say this company is one of the most affordable on the market. To check this out, we have made an order of our own and paid a very small amount – a bit more than $22 for three pages!
Here are other prices that Eduguide offers:
- High school essay with a 14-days deadline – $10 per page;
- Master’s coursework with a 7-days deadline – $31 per page;
- College article review with a 5-day deadline – $16 per page;
- Ph.D. dissertation introduction with a 3-days deadline – $53 per page.
You can order editing (from $6), proofreading (from $5), formatting (from $3), and paraphrasing (from $10). For an extra fee, students can also order priority completion, plagiarism report, and other features. They are indicated in the order form.
Discounts and Special Deals
At the moment, you can claim a 10% discount for the first order. We have also benefited from it, which means that the offer really works. There are also extra deals concerning free pages and discounts for regular customers. If you don’t see the promotions on the home page, simply contact the support team, and they will give you the bonus code or add the discount manually.
Design and Usability
You will hardly find a more stylish and smoother website than EduGuide. Their designers and developers did a great job to offer a clear color scheme and outstanding usability. The main colors are white, blue, and green. There are no extra and unnecessary details on the website, and all the possible distractions are hidden under the buttons and corresponding sections.
You can choose the following sections at the top of the page: Why Us, Reviews, How It Works, Login, and Order Now. If you scroll to the bottom of the page, you’ll learn about their guarantees and terms. This company has one of the best designs we have seen so far and is sure that even the most demanding customers will find it simple, good-looking, and convenient to use.
The Process of Making an Order
How do you use EduGuide? Actually, there’s nothing simpler because the company took care of everything. You just need to follow the instructions on the website:
- Press the Order Now button on top of the website.
- Provide paper details. They include academic level, paper type, subject/discipline, topic, paper instructions, sources, formatting style, and a window to upload additional materials.
- Give extra details to find out the price. This stage includes a number of pages, final deadline, writer’s category, and additional services.
- Insert personal information to finish the ordering process: email, name, country, password, and phone number.
The writer managed to finish our assignment one day earlier. If we needed to submit the paper, we would have enough time to get ready for the class, which is a great advantage.
After reading testimonials online, we concluded that this writing company strictly follows the guidelines and always helps create a document as quickly as possible. The deadlines start at 3 hours, so even if you have an urgent paper, be sure that EduGuide.pro will deal with it.
Quality of Authors
On the website, you can read about EduGuide writers, editors, and proofreaders. They possess degrees from English-speaking colleges and universities. Plus, they have writing, editing, or tutoring experience and various certificates.
When placing the order, you can choose one of four writer’s categories:
- Regular. If you need a regular high school or college paper.
- Advanced. More writing experience and background in the same subject.
- Premium. Advanced style and vocabulary; suitable for more difficult tasks.
- Preferred. Choose the writer you have already cooperated with.
We have analyzed lots of reviews and placed an order of our own. That is why we can say that EduGuide has a great team, not depending on the category you choose.
Quality of Papers
Now let us discuss the most important part of any review: content quality. Is it flawless? Does EduGuide plagiarize? To check this out, we have ordered a college article review on architecture. We have paid $22.23 for 3 pages with a 3-days deadline. One of the lowest prices we have ever paid!
The quality of our review was top-notch. Even though there were two minor misprints, the rest was really great: perfect structure, smooth transition, lots of details, and interesting information. It is obvious that the writer has spent much time researching and analyzing to match our requirements.
We had a great experience communicating with their support agents. They were attentive, friendly, and polite. What we really liked is that you can contact the managers in lots of ways: using Facebook messenger, live chat, email, and direct phone number.
Our questions were answered almost at once, even though it was Friday night. The website states that their managers work 24/7, and we confirm that.
Guarantees and Testimonials
Is Eduguide reliable? The best way to answer this question is to tell you about the guarantees that they offer:
- Money-back guarantee. In case you want to cancel the order or don’t like the result, there’s a chance to request a refund: either partial or full.
- Plagiarism-free guarantee. You get a 100% guarantee that your paper is unique and free from plagiarism. It is backed with a plagiarism report for an extra fee.
- Revision policy. In case you find mistakes in the text or don’t like any part, the team will rewrite everything as many times as you need. This feature is free.
You can find them at the bottom of the website and get familiar with all the terms and conditions in detail. What we really like is that the information is written briefly and clearly.
Feedbacks from customers also matter. On the website, you can find a dedicated section with reviews. We decided to take one step further and check testimonials on the Internet. 99% of Eduguide reddit comments were positive, and the negative ones concerned the speed of communication, website’s usability, and other minor issues—nothing negative about paper quality.
There are many reasons to choose EduGuide over other writing companies, and numerous extras are one of them. If you surf the website, you’ll notice plenty of useful information—for example, detailed explanations of how everything works and the ways to make an order. You can also find testimonials and information about some of the writers. And all of this on dedicated pages, not amidst the home screen.
Eduguide.pro leaves a lasting impression. It is a professional writing company with lots of virtues and additional features that make you want to stay and order more and more assignments. Their prices are democratic, and there are always discounts on offer, not depending on whether you are a first-time customer or a regular one.
We didn’t notice any significant disadvantages in their performance, and the key elements like security and paper quality were perfect. That is why we can recommend this company to anyone who wants to achieve outstanding academic results.